Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nightrain posted:

Rock hard nips everywhere

She came up to me without even saying hi and rubbed up against me. Her jugs were right up against my suit! Nipples hard as little rocks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Doflamingo posted:

Kill Phoebe, gently caress Rachel, marry Monica is how I always saw it. :shrug:

:same:

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!

oldpainless posted:

I'm not sure exactly why Phoebe was one of the Friends. 4 of them were upper middle class, one of working class and Phoebe was some homeless criminal masseuse who also had psychic powers or something.

Anyway Rachel had hard nipples almost all the time.

Phoebe is so great I love her

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

they're friends with Phoebe because she is obviously way cooler than all of them combined and she is friends with them because they are rich (?) and give her money

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Phoebe could easily snap Ross's spine at any moment using only her mind, but chooses not to

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

oldpainless posted:

Joey was a good but not book smart guy in the beginning but by the fifth season he was literally retarded.

This isn't true, he was always retarded. In the first season there's a joke where Chandler (i think) convinces him that "Joseph Stalin" would be a good non-Italian-sounding stage name for him.

naem
May 29, 2011

oldpainless posted:

I'm not sure exactly why Phoebe was one of the Friends. 4 of them were upper middle class, one of working class and Phoebe was some homeless criminal masseuse who also had psychic powers or something.

Every female friend group needs a tall hot blonde, and also a low ranking follower who's just happy to be there. Phoebe managed to be both at once.

Also she's BY FAR the hottest friend

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

She definitely aged the best even with cosmetic surgery. Courtney Cox looks like a monster now

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Hammerite posted:

which is worse, friends or big bang theory

big bang theory isnt even a competently produced television show though. its actually kind of interesting to look at the scene blocking in friends which is at least more interesting than anything that actually happens in the show. the little ive seen of the big bang theory its a loving disaster where nobody involved does more than phone it in

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Didn't Anna Farris show up in the show at some point?

Regardless Anna Farris is hot as gently caress, and way hotter than Phoebe's monstrous face

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
Phoebe's probably got the clap, the hep and god knows what else. Janice would get just as freaky and your bits wouldn't fall off.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

WatermelonGun posted:

Regardless Anna Farris is hot as gently caress, and way hotter than Phoebe's monstrous face

She is also infinitely more funny than anyone involved in Friends, yeah

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

nigga crab pollock posted:

big bang theory isnt even a competently produced television show though. its actually kind of interesting to look at the scene blocking in friends which is at least more interesting than anything that actually happens in the show. the little ive seen of the big bang theory its a loving disaster where nobody involved does more than phone it in

To be fair, why should they put any effort in? They're super rich and their show isn't funny and they all know it

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

WatermelonGun posted:

i didnt know who this is and it looks like my ex girlfriend so i cant help but feel a little revulsion sorry

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

lol but seriously I posted:

Phoebe's probably got the clap, the hep and god knows what else. Janice would get just as freaky and your bits wouldn't fall off.

Okay but then you'd be loving deaf. STDs, you can at least wear a condom.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Is Rachael supposed to be likable?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

oldpainless posted:

To be fair, why should they put any effort in? They're super rich and their show isn't funny and they all know it

well yeah but there are people buying big bang theory tshirts. clearly they dont know it

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~

us vs also us posted:

Phoebe is so great I love her

gently caress yeah Feebs

"I lived in a burnt out lesabre and got hepatitis... a pimp spit in my mouth."

naem
May 29, 2011

Gaunab posted:

Is Rachael supposed to be likable?

She's a quirky rich girl who turns down being an even RICHER girl by dumping her fiancé haha what a big nip free spirit breaest womand sex cumm

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Applewhite posted:

Parody thread title: We haven't had a M*A*S*H topic for awhile.

make it so number one

naem
May 29, 2011

FIRENDS©™® makes you feel like you are an attractive young person with no real problems living an impossible safe pleasant life of a kind that has never and can never exist HAHA IM JUST LIKE CHANDLIKKAOEYOEBE

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

It's three claps. I always clap along during the opening credits.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

BigBadSteve posted:

It's three claps. I always clap along during the opening credits.

If you weren't so busy clapping like a retard you could open your loving ears so you'd know that it is, in fact, four claps, you goddamn idiot. Jesus Christ I'm angry.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

oldpainless posted:

Chandler was the only successful one. The rest of them were poors.

Presumably, they could only afford rent because it was a family apartment with rent control from like 100 years ago. And chandler paid for the other apt.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
I just rewatched this like a month ago. Things I remember:

-Chandler kicks a mentally ill man out into the streets.

-Ross loving sucks and did everything wrong a person can do.

-Ross tried to sleep with his cousin.

-They're all bad people but Joey seems to know he is so he's alright.

-Everyone acted like Janice was a huge bitch but she actually seems like a nice person, but with an annoying voice

-Joey and Phoebe HAVE to be gently caress buddies

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~
There once was a man named Chandler
whose wife made him die inside

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
which friend is most likely to sleep with a black person?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
none of them

naem
May 29, 2011

Pawn 17 posted:

Chandler was the only successful one. The rest of them were poors.

Presumably, they could only afford rent because it was a family apartment with rent control from like 100 years ago. And chandler paid for the other apt.

Ross had a phd and his own apt and only hung out with the group out of concern for his developmentally disabled sister and of course he wanted to bang Chanandracheloebe

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

naem posted:

Ross had a phd and his own apt and only hung out with the group out of concern for his developmentally disabled sister and of course he wanted to bang Chanandracheloebe

Oh yea true. I forgot he and chandler went to college together. He also had a kid and an ex wife at pretty much the beginning when they were mid 20s or whatever lol. Did that kid even get mentioned in later seasons or did they kind of write him out?

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Pawn 17 posted:

Oh yea true. I forgot he and chandler went to college together. He also had a kid and an ex wife at pretty much the beginning when they were mid 20s or whatever lol. Did that kid even get mentioned in later seasons or did they kind of write him out?

I think they wrote him out so they could kill the show by getting Rachael pregnant. Last couple of seasons were SOO bad. Joey and Rachael, Courtney Cox being pregnant while her character couldn't conceive. Just such bad writing. I CARE ABOUT A 20 YEAR OLD TV SHOW!

naem
May 29, 2011

Pawn 17 posted:

Wait the ex wife was an over the top lesbian stereotype right? I don't remember anything about them after like one episode

Ross makes a lot more sense if you imagine his weird fake speech patterns as a man attempting to placate a group of unstable schizophrenics that his sister hung out with. Like he's trying to play along but can't believe how bizarre it's all getting

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They should really get another apartment and stop loitering at that gosh darn coffee shop.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

I feel like every time I see this image they get a little pokier

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Maybe it's thanks to being able to see them in HD and now in 4K.

Oddly enough, when I watch an old 70s-90s movie on my antenna and they do the opposite by blurring out such things in a scene.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
Friends ran for 236 episodes at let's call it 21 minutes a piece.

In that time, the show managed exactly funny joke - Miss Chanandler Bong - for a hit-rate of one joke every 82 hours.

This puts it behind every other sitcom except The Big Bang Theory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Serak posted:

Friends ran for 236 episodes at let's call it 21 minutes a piece.

In that time, the show managed exactly funny joke - Miss Chanandler Bong - for a hit-rate of one joke every 82 hours.

This puts it behind every other sitcom except The Big Bang Theory

Bazimba

• Locked thread