Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Batterypowered7 posted:

Was Monica sterile and did she and MISS Chanandler Bong end up adopting? I feel like this happened, but I might be making it up.

It was Chandler with the slow swimmers and they ended up adopting twins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Serak posted:

Friends ran for 236 episodes at let's call it 21 minutes a piece.

In that time, the show managed exactly funny joke - Miss Chanandler Bong - for a hit-rate of one joke every 82 hours.

This puts it behind every other sitcom except The Big Bang Theory

No, Joey. OMnipotent.
I'm so sorry Ross

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

-Joey and Phoebe HAVE to be gently caress buddies

Matthew LePerry and Lisa Kudrow approached the writers to reveal that Joey and Phoebe had been constantly boning in secret like nbd throughout the entire series but they shot them down

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

KomodoWagon posted:

What was the Friends set like in terms of cocaine and alcohol? It seems like nearly every syndicated show at the time was crawling with binge drinking coke fiends, but a show as boring and bland as Friends might not have been. I bet it would have been an improvement, too.

Matthew Perry was a pill freak on the latter seasons. You can tell because he goes from healthy weight to obese drug addict to recovering addict thin in like 15 episodes

• Locked thread