Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
I'm gonna put on some F*R*I*E*N*D*s in honor of this thread :) thanks thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

oldpainless posted:

I'm not sure exactly why Phoebe was one of the Friends. 4 of them were upper middle class, one of working class and Phoebe was some homeless criminal masseuse who also had psychic powers or something.

Anyway Rachel had hard nipples almost all the time.

Phoebe is so great I love her

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

they're friends with Phoebe because she is obviously way cooler than all of them combined and she is friends with them because they are rich (?) and give her money

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Phoebe could easily snap Ross's spine at any moment using only her mind, but chooses not to

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

I feel like every time I see this image they get a little pokier

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

a misanthrope posted:

friends was a really bad and bland show for idiots

this is true but it's also good

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

a misanthrope posted:

i mean even back the i feel like there were better entertainment options.

yeah but I'll bet you still watched it while waiting for the simpsons, F*R*i*E*N*D*S was alright I stand by this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Nonviolent J posted:

Matthew perry was on amphetamines in the early seasons and was really animated and thin then he got sober and fat and slow

matthew perry is a little bit sad to see these days isn't he

• Locked thread