Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
phoebe reminds me of that kid in Bob's Burgers who just fucks them over on the regular for 0 reason at all

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nigga crab pollock posted:

FRIENDS might have done more damage to society than anyone can possibly imagine

the people i know that are FRIENDS fans are all insanely bad at interpersonal relationships because they do things purely through a sense of 'what they are supposed to do' like their entire personality complex is dictated by what society deems acceptable. i guess you could call them sheeple but i dont care about flouride in drinking water im just talking about the way they act in response to stimuli - they respond with behaviors learned from watching other people except they have not learned those behaviors from real people they have learned them from television. i mean thats like core human nature if you aren't autistic but the subtle difference is that the people on a television screen are not actually people - they are actors playing fictional characters

FRIENDS fans are like, hosed up broken people

yeah white ppl suck

• Locked thread