Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Joey has the herp when the show begins.

Q: assuming herpes is passed from friend to friend with every kiss, at the end of the show, how many friends have it? Bonus if you trace the infection path.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

oldpainless posted:

I'm not sure exactly why Phoebe was one of the Friends. 4 of them were upper middle class, one of working class and Phoebe was some homeless criminal masseuse who also had psychic powers or something.

Anyway Rachel had hard nipples almost all the time.

Chandler was the only successful one. The rest of them were poors.

Presumably, they could only afford rent because it was a family apartment with rent control from like 100 years ago. And chandler paid for the other apt.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

naem posted:

Ross had a phd and his own apt and only hung out with the group out of concern for his developmentally disabled sister and of course he wanted to bang Chanandracheloebe

Oh yea true. I forgot he and chandler went to college together. He also had a kid and an ex wife at pretty much the beginning when they were mid 20s or whatever lol. Did that kid even get mentioned in later seasons or did they kind of write him out?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

I'm the guy whose job it was to ice down the F*R*I*E*N*D*S actresses' nips before each scene AMA

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

KomodoWagon posted:

What are your qualifications?

I have very soft, yet cold hands.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Nonviolent J posted:

Lol at goons who attack friends or big bang theory then watch anime and star trek

People who hate big bang either are a massive nerd stereotype or are a gay elitist who goes autistic if they make the tiniest mistake about nerd culture

NERD LIFE!! the next poster yells, grasping their micropeen and wearing spock ears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

DiHK posted:

I thought it was great casting when they put the whiny cuck douche nozzle from Friends and put him in Band of Brothers as a whiny cuck douche nozzle.

Salute the rank, not the man. :owned:

• Locked thread