Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

oldpainless posted:

List of minorities in a show taking place in New York

Black divorce lawyer dude
Black chick that dates Ross and Joey
Spanish guy Rachel fucks
Spanish guy Monica fucks
Asian chick Ross fucks

Jews are a minori-

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah, they're in Manhattan.

Welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

lol but seriously I posted:

Phoebe's probably got the clap, the hep and god knows what else. Janice would get just as freaky and your bits wouldn't fall off.

Okay but then you'd be loving deaf. STDs, you can at least wear a condom.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

BigBadSteve posted:

It's three claps. I always clap along during the opening credits.

If you weren't so busy clapping like a retard you could open your loving ears so you'd know that it is, in fact, four claps, you goddamn idiot. Jesus Christ I'm angry.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

The Dennis System posted:

Big Bang Theory is better than Friends.

Extremely weak troll, 2/10, gb2/r9k/

Back to Friends discussion. Am I the only one whose suspension of disbelief took a major hit when three seasons passed and Ross still hadn't put an end to his utterly miserable existence? Like, I kept thinking there was gonna be one of those "sombre" episodes a lot of contemporary sitcoms had. One where Chandler and Joey barge into his flat with basketball tickets to find him hanging from a doorknob by his tie while the monkey, starved and covered in its own filth, screams incessantly and Chandler cracks wise.

Joey: "Oh my God, this is horrible!"
Chandler: "I know, now we gotta invite Gunther. Could this be any more awkward?"

But no, instead we got to watch him try to gently caress his cousin.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
What was the Friends set like in terms of cocaine and alcohol? It seems like nearly every syndicated show at the time was crawling with binge drinking coke fiends, but a show as boring and bland as Friends might not have been. I bet it would have been an improvement, too.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I loving knew it'd be Perry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pawn 17 posted:

I'm the guy whose job it was to ice down the F*R*I*E*N*D*S actresses' nips before each scene AMA

What are your qualifications?

• Locked thread