Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

oldpainless posted:

Joey was a good but not book smart guy in the beginning but by the fifth season he was literally retarded.

Joey was dumb as gently caress but he was also the only good F.R.I.E.N.D

Like, the episode where Monica and Rachel are about to get busted for what is essentially fraud, Joey steps in to dance with Fat Comedy Working Class Man to save their thieving asses and they respond with a cavalcade of gay jokes and insults and he takes it like a dude. Mizz Chanandler Bong steals his girlfriend and tongue-razzles his sister and Joey opens his gigantic glowing heart and offers the how-you-dooin' of forgiveness. Joey wants to get with Jennifer Aniston's gargantuan nip-nips and steps aside because Ross acts like a loving neurotic dick about it and doesn't even complain. Chanandler Bong and Shrieking Skeleton Lady want to have secret gently caress times so Joey goes to insane lengths to cover their secret. And all he asks in return is some food, their f.r.i.e.n.dship, and some money to pay for fridge repairs. Stand up dude, and a surprisingly good host for Top Gear who will never punch a guy for not making him a steak at 3am.

Phoebe can gently caress right off though.

EDIT: More like oldf.r.i.e.n.dless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread