Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

amusinginquiry posted:

What about Rachel's sister?

What about Ross' cousin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Batterypowered7 posted:

Did Joey and Phoebe end up together? The other four ended up pairing off.

No, Phoebe married Ant Man and Joey got cancelled.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

WatermelonGun posted:

Where's that one goon who makes up poo poo about non-existent FRIENDS video games?

Think you're talking about F*R*I*E*N*D*S: True Friends and it is a triumph of Real Time Video gaming sir. And usually that stuff stays in Games.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

oldpainless posted:

List of minorities in a show taking place in New York

Black divorce lawyer dude
Black chick that dates Ross and Joey
Spanish guy Rachel fucks
Spanish guy Monica fucks
Asian chick Ross fucks

Yeah, they're in Manhattan.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nightrain posted:

Rock hard nips everywhere

She came up to me without even saying hi and rubbed up against me. Her jugs were right up against my suit! Nipples hard as little rocks!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

finalellipsis posted:

did I just piss myself or did I accidentally sit on a juice box?

Thats...thats not what she thought happened. Do you pee on girls when you're excited? Are you a puppy?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pawn 17 posted:

I have very soft, yet cold hands.

That could be a circulation issue. Have you consulted a doctor?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

haljordan posted:

It actually is a really good movie. Also features Ray Liotta, Chris Evans and Winona Ryder. You should also check out the HBO documentary they did on the actual killer.

It's on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DAHM75MKfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lo9s7LsFmk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Remember that time that Ross sacrificed a lot for his friends to save them embarrassment or heartache because he cared about them?

Yeah, me neither.

• Locked thread