Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

You know, you could just try talking to her and getting her help if you're that gung-ho on bringing home rabid dogs.

Ground her until she sees a psychologist or something. She works for us, we have every right to require that. I didn't vote for her (because I'm not big on terror bombing civilian targets for no gain, and I like the idea of having intel instead), but if you guys are that enamored, maybe try and fix her. Otherwise she's just going to end up as the Joker, but in a plane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

glynnenstein posted:

You guys realize that if we kill Rohan, we're just gonna get the terrible drawbacks of one of the other guys instead. There's no way to avoid the downside to any of our agents.

Her downside is that she can potentially have zero upside at all. Also, it was explicitly stated that if we had taken Zack, there would be a mission where we could potentially help him with his mob issues and thus negate his downside.

But, whatever makes you feel better about your pet terrorist. :patriot:

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Popete posted:

None of this would have happened if we had just hired Bogdan and we would have same 4 million. But noooooooooooooo everyone want's to hire the insane ex-Indian Airforce commander who we knew was gonna be a total wild card.

We've paid her 6 Million dollars to bomb a bunch of corporate contractors who might have hired us.

And the processing facilities at the mines we wanted to take in tact. Don't forget that.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

I'm literally the one who suggested getting her pysch help rather than murdering her to help resolve her terror bombing issues. Yes, I have considered whether there is a way to fix her. I have no idea if the strawman version of me in your head has considered it, you'll have to decide that for yourself.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

We should buy some of those steel plates with the holes in them they used for making quick runways on islands in WW2.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

I only remember Tunguskas from the Wargame series, and man were they a trip there. :allears:

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

The Sandman posted:

I say we pass word of the diamond convoy on to our groundpounders and let them grab it. It should be just what the accountant ordered as far as improving their finances.

Also that we use our El Cheapo drones to designate targets for our aircraft and try to bait either the Tunguska or the SA-20 into firing on them.

And that we pick up the bomb trucks. A B-1 and B-52 would be lovely. The AC-130 we get as a present for our footsloggers.

We also might want to invest in more ground crew, although I'm not sure how CMANO would represent that. At the very least, having a military bulldozer and some engineers to loan to the Count would speed up the repairs at Menongue.

The mission is explicitly to destroy it. They don't want those diamonds on the market.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

The Thunderdome should be everyone in those Aircobras that had the 37mm cannon.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

I'm just now getting time to catch up on this, but I'm pleasantly surprised to find out I haven't (yet) been killed or replaced. :gaz:

We must be doing something right.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Maybe they plan to just drive around at night with the lights off playing the ice cream truck music off-key. Everybody is unnerved by the sound of approaching, out-of-tune ice cream truck music in the darkness.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Ground Crews are reminded that the Stratotanker still constitutes 'indoors', and you're all welcome to party with Big Pig. No touching the still though, it's hard to set up one that doesn't mind all the altitude changes as it is.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

If you marinate the goat first you basically get pulled pork. It's fine.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

CourValant posted:

So, Goat Strike; a uniquely Eastern European Air Wing deployment problem opportunity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

orcbuster posted:

Well the passage of three oddball planes passing by us (it must have been them. A foxbat, a lightening and a crusader come on) coincided well enough with the events where we started missing like crazy that it was too tempting to write it like that.

Especially since the chat really freaked out once they saw the foxbat. Sometimes the goons reaction should mirror our own.

Our inability to hit anything ingame was of course not mechanically caused by this but we need some sort of reason for our own incompetence. If you ask me it might as well be hilarious.

In my head it's just the guys from the old UN Sqaudron video game.