Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Broadstreet Ford, Lincoln, and Military without a doubt. Look, the F-16 is not only better than most of those other birds, but it's versatile. CAP? Check. CAS? Check. SEAD? Check. Strike missions? Check. We get a half dozen planes in one, and we get ten of them.

Sign me up as a pilot, callsign DSM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Are we X-COM? Do we pick a base location?

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

Yooper posted:

Yes. Though facilities wise it'll be pretty close to the same. The only variables will be distance to the AOO and how close the hostiles might be. The trade off being if you're close you can accomplish more missions but you'll probably need a better SAM system.

Antarctica!

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
What're the rules on owning the game and loving around? I don't mean recreating loadouts or running trial missions, but maybe doing some scouting and mock order/zone placement.

I vote for the Asian theater but no preference on mission.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
In attempt of getting a Faygo sponsorship, Jimmy.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
If we don't launch the AWAC we're drat fools. It's an all-seeing eye that allows our other craft to run quietly, and it also can prevent any embarrassing costly mishaps with unidentified civilian aircraft. Unless we start with hostiles inbound it needs to be one of the first birds up.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
He's going to get arrested. Insider trading or a DUI, either seems likely at this point.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Great poo poo. Only request is :spergin: but could you spoiler the AAR image? I like watching the video first. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I'm going to vote for Option Phantom-Frog. It'll be nice to have those Phantoms and the SU-25T is going to be great for our ground strikes.