Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

We should send in a flight with mavericks to attack enemy anti-air assets . That way we can use unguided munitions and save the LGBS for a tougher target.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The f-4 seems less riskier than the SU-27 for a potential A2A fighter even if the potential payoff isn't as high.

OTOH the FA-50 does share some commonality with our A2G ordinance so gently caress it lets go with that.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I vote for buying 8 Phantoms

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

It's somewhat inferior to the sensors on the grippen though. So we'd wanna use those as our primary a2a fighters.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'm in favor of attack plan A. If we can't take on the burmese military then we'll never get anywhere in the world.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i'm glad we're at war with burma now.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

When we're done with india we need to get some flankers.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I think if we're having trouble with swarms of third gen fighters then we need to get some fifth gen ones then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

three. its good to get info on future targets