Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarFyter
Oct 10, 2012

Voting Klaus & Petersen, outfit name Hired Goons, and going for an AWACS pilot with callsign Roamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarFyter
Oct 10, 2012

On second thought, how active is pilot participation going to be? Reading the OP again it looks to be more than just having a name in the game and seeing when you get blown out of the sky.

Kinda don't have the time to be super active here, so I'd be happy to stand down or give command to someone else depending on how involved it's going to be/it needs to be.

StarFyter
Oct 10, 2012

Bering Strait, no strong feelings towards either selling or keeping the planes, so no vote on that.

StarFyter
Oct 10, 2012

Natives, because I trust Yooper to write a competent narrative around it, and I like the possibility of pissing off a corporation or two :v: