Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

Radio Free Kobold posted:

It was supposed to be a comedy, not a prophecy!

I'd like to remind you of the time we actually got SAAB to respond to one of our hypothetical questions:

Roeben posted:

How should I respond?

Reality was already out to lunch a loooonnnnggggg time ago.

RandomPauI posted:

Speaking of comedy not prophecy, is Dahir Insaat an actual thing in the Yooperverse? Their latest "offering" is this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q2ErBK95Tk

Is it just me or is the animation for the new Macross series looking kinda choppy? I mean, I know they were mixing in CG with Frontier and how that rubbed some people the wrong way, but I would have expected better from Kawamori and his people...

(it also makes me sad that Retusprae isn't really a thing anymore, I didn't even know Dahir Insaat was still marketing extremely goofy ideas)

power crystals posted:

What we really need is official Dahir Insaat DLC for CMANO itself. Imagine how insanely broken it'd be.

Whether that means overpowered broken or literally doesn't work broken is an exercise for the reader.

Let's be real here, if we could get Dahir Insaat poo poo in CMANO you're basically 75-80% of the way to just having Ace Combat superweapons. Come on.

Dr. Snark fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Sep 28, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.

slothrop posted:

I just tuned in for the last minute or so, looks like Kelpie got shot down :sad:

Plus side is I'm pretty sure that was an engine kill so Kelpie probably survived.

orcbuster posted:

We are the new gun fixated Hired goons!

There was an incredibly satisfying amount of gun jousting and gun kills going on in this mission, yes.

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

Warmachine posted:

:same:

Let us keep it and keep upgrading and tinkering with it until it's the Hayard Guunes equivalent of the Millennium Falcon.

"That thing's a hunk of junk!"
"That hunk of junk will detect a mosquito from 200 miles out."

I do love the mental image of slapping so many parts/electronics onto the drat thing to the point where it's completely unusable by anyone who isn't a part of HG. Don't know how that would work mechanically, but it'd be great.

Actually, for full Falcon-ness, it could end up being one of the best AWACS planes in the world - so long as the circuit on the right of the plane doesn't blow out when you turn the plane a little too hard...

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

The Hinds alone are enough to convince me to go Ivanov.

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

Noshtane posted:

But they look like they are about to transform into a giant robot when on the tarmac. That has to count for something right?

Also, a vote for Willy.

I didn't know they were going to make a live-action Macross movie :v:

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I have to admit that the other two options are probably more *scoff* practical, but in my heart there's no way I can deny Zebba.

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

the mission hasnt even started yet and i can already tell weve made the best decision

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

Yooper posted:

Zebba! has barely escaped with his life. He followed an underground construction crew to a new facility southwest of Kano. There he deduced that the link went to the local air defense control. But just as he was about to report from the site the Nigerian Corporate Security Forces (Hammer) chased him down. Luckily he was able to shed his normally badass ninja suit and tuck into some regular duds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2CDnqA9BOk

You beautiful madman.

I thought you were joking.

How did you do this. Please, we have to know.

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

Pirate Radar posted:

Now, where are we in the escalation vortex?

Trick question, we are the escalation vortex!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

When given the option to use the sub, the answer is always yes.