Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
chill?

can't

why?

noice

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I chant calm down to myself but ever since I saw that one Whitest loving whatever skit with a nigga abe Linclon interrupting the play I do it in that cadence.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
the only way i can calm down these days is if i draw a face on a pumkin, turn it around, then draw a butt on the backside.

i am finally peace

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Gonna get so spliced offa that

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot
in the immortal words of coach

"dunk a dill pickle, reald-o"

once you understand how to do that you'll have achieved inner peace

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I find my sense of calm by achieving perfect anger. :smug:

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot
you could try posting in byob but you'll just wind up angry in a different direction

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFbS_tk7CFY

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
the fgner prints dont match biatch

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Anyone want to go to the community pool and take some lessons on drowning?

Serious inquiries only plz

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Smash it Smash hit posted:

dont wory boo ill hold u down

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
"I have a friend" today's journal entry

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe
Hydromorphone

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
A binger and a dinger

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I heard drowning is a pretty chill way to die. not like being mauled by an animal or stabbing oneself in the throat.

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

uber_stoat posted:

I heard drowning is a pretty chill way to die. not like being mauled by an animal or stabbing oneself in the throat.

there must be at least 30 seconds of serious pants-making GBS threads panic in there which you could avoid by hanging or gas for the ultimate chill

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
hanging in the gallows probably isn't bad if your neck snaps, strangling looks less fun since i watched that video of that kid hanging himself on his doorknob

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

am i ugly posted:

there must be at least 30 seconds of serious pants-making GBS threads panic in there which you could avoid by hanging or gas for the ultimate chill

I've been squeamish about hanging ever since I read a William Burroughs story that mentions how you automatically ejaculate when your neck breaks due to some hosed up nerve impulse. I mean I can clean out my rear end with an enema but they're still gonna find me with dirty underpants. it's unseemly.

and putting together the stuff for a gas suicide kit takes too much effort. ultimately I think I am too lazy to kill myself, which is just as well I guess.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Eat 20 mg clonazepam, wash down with white russian

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe
Nothing wrong with having an exit plan.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Stephen K. Bannon posted:

Nothing wrong with having an exit plan.

Lol that's my start the day plan

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Lol that's my start the day plan

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Waterboarding myself always calms me down afterwards. the fear of death also puts your life choices in perspective

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

uber_stoat posted:

I've been squeamish about hanging ever since I read a William Burroughs story that mentions how you automatically ejaculate when your neck breaks due to some hosed up nerve impulse. I mean I can clean out my rear end with an enema but they're still gonna find me with dirty underpants. it's unseemly.

and putting together the stuff for a gas suicide kit takes too much effort. ultimately I think I am too lazy to kill myself, which is just as well I guess.

Whoa

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

uber_stoat posted:

There's a scene in either Dubliners or Ulysses, I forget which, where there is a hanging and all the ladies in the town can't help their instinct to rush the newly dead man and dab at the cum leaking through his pants with their hankies in a sort of hungry competition.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Eat 20 mg clonazepam, wash down with white russian

that's a lot of clonazepam. i wonder if that would kill you (with the addition of alcohol). it could probably. maybe it wouldnt. what am i a loving doctor of medicine

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

thathonkey posted:

that's a lot of clonazepam. i wonder if that would kill you (with the addition of alcohol). it could probably. maybe it wouldnt. what am i a loving doctor of medicine

Yeah it's been like five years since I've had a script for any benzo and I'm probably multiplying the does by a power of 10, but on the other hand they don't work well on me me at all so I could probably take that much and still post about logical inconsistencies in Star Trek: enterprise

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i dunno i think it's kinda hard to OD on benzos alone maybe but if you start mixing them with other downers you can definitely gently caress yourself real hard real fast unless your goal is to die

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

i dunno i think it's kinda hard to OD on benzos alone maybe but if you start mixing them with other downers you can definitely gently caress yourself real hard real fast unless your goal is to die

Jesus Christ, googling this yields plenty of folks who should be recruited for TCC:

quote:

Having said that, SWIM has mixed 150mg diazepam, 35mg bromazepam, 2mg alprazolam, 4 grams of phenibut, and (unknown amount) alcohol and just nodded the gently caress off (felt like taking a bunch of opiates) for around 8 hours and was high for probably 16 hours more...in retrospect this was extremely stupid, and while it wasn't a suicide attempt, it speaks volumes about the mindset SWIM was in at the time (SWIM is a self-diagnosed manic depressive).

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ah crap you found my erowid account ?

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

Sheep-Goats posted:

There's a scene in either Dubliners or Ulysses, I forget which, where there is a hanging and all the ladies in the town can't help their instinct to rush the newly dead man and dab at the cum leaking through his pants with their hankies in a sort of hungry competition.

Ulysses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFbS_tk7CFY

• Locked thread