Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

:911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

frig off krusty!

gutful of greasy krusty burgers

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Stolen Valor?! Burgerpug, you cad!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
May the power of Krust bless you all.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Chinatown posted:

May the power of Krust bless you all.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

The oil drum is like the limitations of the old order of posting being obliterated. It is vulgar, but in the way that says, we are vulgar because we rise.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Ork of Fiction posted:

The oil drum is like the limitations of the old order of posting being obliterated. It is vulgar, but in the way that says, we are vulgar because we rise.

novus ordo krustorum

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
I tried to pick Krust as my forum name 8 years ago and it was already taken. gently caress that person. I'm the real Krust.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm glad we can all come together and agree: loving lol.

:krust:

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot
Who the hell would rate this thread anything but a five?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Ice Blue Mink posted:

Who the hell would rate this thread anything but a five?

mods

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
mods please ban everyone who voted less than 5 tia

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I'm just gonna post ones I made personally.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Oh, and this one is one of my favorites. I think Iron Prince did it.

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

this one's great (they're all great)

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
lmbo at mods trying to bust the krust by stickying all the insanely unfunny photoshop threads

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

RideTheSpiral posted:

lmbo at mods trying to bust the krust by stickying all the insanely unfunny photoshop threads

what are you talking about that trump one is classic! imagine trump in all those situations, just makes me lol (laugh out loud)

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot
im mainly disappointed that there's not a "vote for your favourite goon musician" thread stickied anymore! im sure we all listened to those guys, classic gbs thread

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

am i ugly posted:

what are you talking about that trump one is classic! imagine trump in all those situations, just makes me lol (laugh out loud)

i voted 5 and empty quoted the whole thread

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Meats of Rage

necroid
May 14, 2009

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

posting in a future Comedy Goldmine Thread

hopefully

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Can't bust this krust

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

we won't let the mods catch us...no matter what

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

they won't take us alive

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

a misanthrope posted:

they won't take us alive

:vince:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Opening my window this morning, I was greeted by a warm spring breeze. I heard birds accompanying the rise of the sun with their song as I beheld the visible manifestation of the return of life in the green of new leaves and saplings and the whites of my blooming pussy willow.

In the pussy, my wife and kids had hung painted eggs as a reminder of mankind's indominable and unquenchable belief that no matter how desolate and heart-breaking winter may be, life and joy will eternally vanquish darkness and desolation come spring.

Think of me thusly, with mild sunshine shining on my face, the sounds and smells of spring elevating my mind and the coming of Easter filling me with hope, optimism and faith, and you can imagine my boundless joy and laughter as I happened to stumble upon this thread. Finally, I knew what it must have been like for the disciples to see their LOrd and saviour return to them after his cruel crucifixion and death. The previous suffering and desolation felt by them made the return, which must have seemed impossible even to the truly faithful, all the more wonderful and all his words and deeds were indeed amplified a thousandfold by this miracle. I think it is safe to say that without his death at the hands of humorless bigots and his subsequent rise from the realm of no return, he would never have inspired the global religion we know today.

The return of Krusty in this thread is like an epiphany to me, and for the first time in my life, I feel like a door has opened inside of me. It is a doorway to my soul and my own spiritual side, which I had hitherto thought would forever be closed to my cold and cynical mind.

I want to embrace you all, fellow Krustians, and send you this message: Even when the darkness will return (and let's face it, it sure as gently caress will, and the only question here is how and not if), the light will ultimately prevail. Though our texts and images may be burned and consigned to oblivion, and some or perhaps all of us will be martyred in this world, the Krust will forever remain true and hilarious here and in the worlds beyond.

Just remember, even if, in our darkest hours, we may at times lose faith in the Krust, the Krust has never and will never lose his faith in us.

Ibogaine fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Mar 31, 2017

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Chinatown posted:

*mod comes into thread*

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lol

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The fun levels in this thread are approaching catastrophic, I fear it will be memory holed soon.

• Locked thread