Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

am i ugly posted:

please start the qcs thread complaining about it

Smash it smash hit is a sincere and earnest boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dsf posted:

He was born in the ash among the Velothi, anon Chimer, before the war with the northern men. Ayem came first to the village of the netchimen, and her shadow was that of Boethiah, who was the Prince of Plots, and things unknown and known would fold themselves around her until they were like stars or the messages of stars. Ayem took a netchiman's wife and said: "suck my dick you fuckman"

Suck my dick, you n'wah

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Tiber Septim

Emperor, king of the nords, God-king, ninth divine, dragonborn, total fuckman

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

You had a disturbing dream. You can only recall one point. A fat figure with clown makeup led you among the dead as through a roadside BBQ. You heard many voices, but no lips moved. You strained to breathe, but your chest didn't move. The fat figure spoke with each sausage as he passed among them, laughing and joking, as if they were alive, but they made no reply. You tried to call for the mods, but with a burger stuck in your mouth, your tongue fluttered in vain.

[You have contracted Porphyric Coulrophilia]

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Ice Blue Mink posted:

Troposphere changing her avatar immediately shows she is the worst GBS mod.

Uncle jeff....tolerable

• Locked thread