Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Revelation 22:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Jimmy Hats posted:

Tropo has they normal av but the other 2 have been firmly Krust'd

Troposphere had the Krusty gramtar yesterday, and I swear her new avatar is not the same as the one she had before the Krustening. It looks like the sites to look up SA avatar history are all broken now, so I couldn't verify if my memory is correct or not.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

am i ugly posted:

think it's the same. it's still overwatch

It's the same character, but I swear it is a different image. The art looks different than the last one, but my memory could be faulty.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Psycho Society posted:

It's the same image, she changed it to that one a little bit after she became a mod

I think I must've been remembering a previous iteration of it.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Wall Balls posted:

fight the power that be

I always suspected that Krusty is Symbionese.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mycroft Holmes posted:

i am taking movie requests

Mary Poppins.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

:golfclap:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Ice Blue Mink posted:

Troposphere changing her avatar immediately shows she is the worst GBS mod.

Genesplicer hasn't posted since the 27th - I'm afraid getting a Krusty avatar might have killed him. :ohdear:

His last post is pretty drat choice, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Breakfast at Tiffanys.

• Locked thread