Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Opening my window this morning, I was greeted by a warm spring breeze. I heard birds accompanying the rise of the sun with their song as I beheld the visible manifestation of the return of life in the green of new leaves and saplings and the whites of my blooming pussy willow.

In the pussy, my wife and kids had hung painted eggs as a reminder of mankind's indominable and unquenchable belief that no matter how desolate and heart-breaking winter may be, life and joy will eternally vanquish darkness and desolation come spring.

Think of me thusly, with mild sunshine shining on my face, the sounds and smells of spring elevating my mind and the coming of Easter filling me with hope, optimism and faith, and you can imagine my boundless joy and laughter as I happened to stumble upon this thread. Finally, I knew what it must have been like for the disciples to see their LOrd and saviour return to them after his cruel crucifixion and death. The previous suffering and desolation felt by them made the return, which must have seemed impossible even to the truly faithful, all the more wonderful and all his words and deeds were indeed amplified a thousandfold by this miracle. I think it is safe to say that without his death at the hands of humorless bigots and his subsequent rise from the realm of no return, he would never have inspired the global religion we know today.

The return of Krusty in this thread is like an epiphany to me, and for the first time in my life, I feel like a door has opened inside of me. It is a doorway to my soul and my own spiritual side, which I had hitherto thought would forever be closed to my cold and cynical mind.

I want to embrace you all, fellow Krustians, and send you this message: Even when the darkness will return (and let's face it, it sure as gently caress will, and the only question here is how and not if), the light will ultimately prevail. Though our texts and images may be burned and consigned to oblivion, and some or perhaps all of us will be martyred in this world, the Krust will forever remain true and hilarious here and in the worlds beyond.

Just remember, even if, in our darkest hours, we may at times lose faith in the Krust, the Krust has never and will never lose his faith in us.

Ibogaine fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Mar 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Butter my bottom and call me a biscuit! That actually IS his profile.

WHAT THE gently caress HAPPENED HERE WHILE I WAS GONE???

poo poo, I really regret wasting my time on working and doing stuff IRL the last few months. GBS must have been amazing in the meantime. (And I am sure I am gonna ruin it all for all of us again).

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

am i ugly posted:

amnesty for all political probations * free drad * free dad

Flawless.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

OMGVBFLOL posted:

this is the only one i made

And it is still hauntingly beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
This is one of the few Krusts I made:

As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Krusty in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent.

You're welcome.

• Locked thread