Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

e: how the hell did you do that, I tried to do something similar and it didnt work

Second Hand Meat Mouth fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Mar 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

his head is so off-center now it bothers me real bad but i can't bring myself to do it all over again

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

myDad posted:

let this fever dream never end

cant bust the krust
cant sever the fever

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

500 good dogs posted:

cant bust the krust
cant sever the fever

pronounce it like fevver

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

:(

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

big nipples big life posted:

it was a nice try but no, this just won't work

you made krust so sad though

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

big nipples big life posted:

it kinda looks like Richard Nixon now

ok how bout now

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

it's dumb that tropasphere is a dumb mod who immediately threw away the classic avatar she was given. it was a limited edition run of 3 avatar

but nope, gotta have her anime face or whatever. maybe I'll change pick's so trope has to look at it all the timr

GRILL THE MEATS FILL THE STREETS :krust: :honk:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I mean if mods couldn't change avatars for free I would just keep replacing it and make her pay the 5 bucks

the other dumb poo poo is of course her avatar is bigger than normal sized because who wants to play within the rules of us common folk???

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

500 good dogs posted:

I mean if mods couldn't change avatars for free I would just keep replacing it and make her pay the 5 bucks

the other dumb poo poo is of course her avatar is bigger than normal sized because who wants to play within the rules of us common folk???

nice meltdown lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Uncle jeff....tolerable

he's a good mod imo

would be a great mod if he banned kuato-haters

kuato for gbs mod 2020

• Locked thread