Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

this one's great (they're all great)

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

RideTheSpiral posted:

lmbo at mods trying to bust the krust by stickying all the insanely unfunny photoshop threads

what are you talking about that trump one is classic! imagine trump in all those situations, just makes me lol (laugh out loud)

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot
im mainly disappointed that there's not a "vote for your favourite goon musician" thread stickied anymore! im sure we all listened to those guys, classic gbs thread

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

:krustypop:

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

garfield hentai posted:

did someone already pluck this low hanging fruit y/n

y (you did)

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot
krustageddon intensifies

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot
amnesty for all political probations * free drad * free dad

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Troposphere had the Krusty gramtar yesterday, and I swear her new avatar is not the same as the one she had before the Krustening. It looks like the sites to look up SA avatar history are all broken now, so I couldn't verify if my memory is correct or not.

think it's the same. it's still overwatch

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

Iron Prince posted:

i think it's real good, jeff. really good.

:discourse:

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

lmao holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

am i ugly
Mar 12, 2017

by zen death robot

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

i-i made a krust