Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Probably isn't a full clone, because Naruto and the Sensor Team would have immediately noticed when he entered Konoha. Former student hopped up on ninja science seems more likely, since his chakra is registered as being approved for entry, while not setting off any "He's been marked as dead for 20 years!" alarms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

The mother usually isn't attacked by a crazy teleporting rear end in a top hat immediately after she gives birth. They had Kushina give birth away from the village, in a sealed, hidden cave, as well. You can't just go "Ok, no women ever because pregnancy" when there's no guarantee that there are any guys capable and willing to host an extremely powerful and violent being within themselves. Even barring the person just flat not surviving the process, we've seen multiple examples of healthy male jinchuuriki going berserk and needing to be stopped (Gaara when Sasuke drew blood in their duel, Naruto multiple times, Hachi's previous host who killed multiple people in the process). Childbirth is vastly more predictable and able to be accounted for, than everything else that might weaken or break the seal.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Yes, chakra control is required to open the Gates and do standard physical ability boosts.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

rndmnmbr posted:

Team Gai isn't the team you send out for scouting, or diplomacy. Just like Team Kurenai isn't the team you send out when someone absolutely must without fail get their rear end beat into cowboy sauce.

They actually would send Team Gai out on scouting missions. Neji had the Byakugan, which is still the ultimate spying ability.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Captain_duck posted:

Did we just get a reveal of another bullshit eye power?

We saw him do it before, when he instantly replaced the destroyed dining room table and food. It's still a lot less bullshit than the Sharingan and Rinnegan, because it's easily countered if you know how it works.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Something something hard work over genius.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Hypocrisy posted:

For all of Isshiki's bluster, he's probably actually worried about being stalled out since he keeps on offering to let people go.

He is extremely worried. If he can't get to Kawaki within a few days, he will permanently die, and that's if this body doesn't get worn out before then.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Kabuto at least was forced to become a better person by being trapped in Mind Jail until he stopped being an rear end in a top hat.

I want to see Kabuto help teach someone about Sage mode, since he is the only person to fully master it, and thus transcend it. Dude worked snake sage so well that he became a dragon sage (snakes are incomplete dragons in mythology).

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

It's been 5 or so chapters.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

He can place them down instantly. He could have placed the marks all over the villages before now, and just immediately jumped between them to avoid being caught. It's not too much of a stretch, since Minato was capable of essentially the same thing, with his teleportation marks.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Darth TNT posted:

New chapter

Yes, Shikamaru. You go help out, you were a great fighter after all.

Anyway, really nice to see Naruto use his clones nature energy trick again.

Shikamaru's powerset is extremely helpful in fights, though. He just needs to hit Code with a single shadow binding and the fight will skew massively in their favor, whether Code can break free or not. Shikamaru's powerset is only balanced out by him being a lazy rear end in a top hat as a kid, and that people who know what he's fully capable of would never give him the chance. In a group fight against one person, Shikamaru is some of the best backup around.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Boruto Uchimaki.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Yea, he was being a bad father and husband by abusing shadow clones to "be there" without actually being around his family, but he got some sense knocked into him and stopped doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

New chapter is up. Kurama hid a part of himself in Himawari somehow and is a lil baby fox now. Also Bort just utterly dunks on Kawaki because he actually spent the entire timeskip training, unlike Kawaki.