Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Freakazoid_ posted:

I expected bort to have his own special power at some point but ahaha more eyehax and in episode 1, they sure didn't hide that!

It's creepy that many of naruto's classmates found someone to have children with at roughly the same time, seeing as all of naruto's friends' kids are all attending at the same grade level. Bort is so deeply tied to his father's shadow, an entire village coordinated their childbirths so that bort could grow up like his father did. Suddenly, Bort wanting to be with Sasuke makes some sort of sense.

I will admit the final train scene was good. I'll give it a couple more episodes and not because I am here forever I can stop anytime.

Yeah me too, I was expecting a sudden cut to him playing pretend with some friends.

Eh, people got home from a traumatic as poo poo war where some unknown number of mood ninja (and neiji) died. Not entirely surprising that there is a big generational boom after that, baby boomers and all that.

Well, apart from the fact that the whole ninja world war lasted like... A day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caros
May 14, 2008

Pyrotoad posted:

"He threatened to stab me in the face with a screwdriver but I think he's a good guy!"

Caros
May 14, 2008

The most stealthy of all ninja weapons.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Yinlock posted:

300km/h jutsu

Jesus Crist we gonna die!

Caros
May 14, 2008

Huh. So apparently in the land of bullshit eyehacksz the eyeless man is king.

Caros
May 14, 2008

I have to say, Eida was actually fairly refreshing in this chapter.

She's been incredibly one note since her introduction. Having her come out and admit "Oh yeah, I totally hosed up your life when you've never done a single thing wrong to me, my bad." does a lot to make her seem like less of an aloof demigod and more a normal person with absurd powers. She isn't randomly evil for the sake of it, and the fact that she's able to look at Kawaki and recognize he is being a shithead is quite a nice change of pace.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Hypocrisy posted:

It doesn't effect it but Eida's technique brute forces it. People noticing big discrepancies just ignore it and carry on. Like Sasuke listed a bunch of obvious issues but said that his mind was just not caring about them.

It's very similar to her attraction power. People not near her recognize that her power is profoundly messed up but it just overrides their will when they are near her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caros
May 14, 2008

One cute touch from the spoilers:

Apparently this isn't the first time Shikamaru figured it out. The ability keeps rewriting memories actively, so even if you realize you are being messed with, you lose the memory of that over time.