Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
loving the brick cell. daimyo definitely loves to ski

I'm liking this Boruto world, they went straight from the middle ages to the ninja 1980s
kishi want that stranger things cash

just have more stupid poo poo like this chapter and less like DBZ dudes whatever those guys were

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Sindai posted:

At some point Kishi decided the Naruto world is more or less the real world but without cars or guns.
guns haven't shown up yet? I could've sworn Kishi pulled off the whole Yojimbo "I'm the one guy with the revolver, check THIS out!" cliche

maybe that'll be saved for Boruto

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I wonder why it's always presented as some exotic Japanese thing. Orientalism maybe?
I mean "stress induced heart attacks and stroke" sounds like something that prolly happens to tons of Americans and the stress they're receiving is commonly related to work/finances

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'm sure Jiraiya had more than a few accusers ready to come out by then
Village elders probably called it a wash. It's like if Osama Bin Laden killed Woody Allen.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I enjoy the gatling gun versus power armor poo poo the manga is currently dealing with. The only thing is the dumb future opening thing we must inevitably lead to cuz otherwise it'd be cool if the age of the ninja really was gradually phased out and eventually it's just a series with people shooting ninja RPGs at each other and poo poo. until it's finally the stealth Mario continuation everyone really wants.