Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Naruto just goes by the anime rule that friendship trumps murder, as practiced by its patron saint Goku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It better as the manga is implying that abort becomes an edge lord and we don't need more of that.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Obito was just Sasuke but over a girl.

Because Naruto is obsessed with drawing parallels.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Though I question the need for an arc centered around making GBS threads on Sakura

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Ethiser posted:

I always though it was weird that someone who was the last of their clan of super special ninjas would have only one kid. Way to put all your eggs in one basket.

Well I mean technically you cannot lose the sharigan because eyes are apparently interchangeable.

I mean a twelve year old once changed them out.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Sindai posted:

"And this is how your dad dressed while he tried to murder a bunch of people, including me."

No silly he didn't try and kill me, just used eye magic to make me think he did

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Dexo posted:

He has another family in the fire country.

I refuse to believe there are two different women willing to put up with his poo poo.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Dexo posted:

Ino/Sai, and Temari/Shikamaru imo.

Because we have literally seen nothing of their relationships.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

ninjewtsu posted:

does she ever actually do anything though

No, but on several occasions it looks like she is gonna do something only to then not do anything.

Subversion!

What's really hosed up is not that she didn't win fights (as that is overrated) it's that they didn't even let her try.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

A magical bracer that gives you all magic isn’t exactly fair.

As Naruto pretends doing multiple magic types is hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Doesn’t base sharingon take obito from useless to competent. That’s impressive.