Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
Do you guys have a credible source when you say that the anime is going to follow its own storyline separated from the manga, or is it just hearsay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
Sarada looks like some kind of creepy porcelain doll that you find in your grandma's basement after she died.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
At least the anime is still good. This week episode featured Boruto delivering mail.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
I find it hilarious that after all the trouble Boruto and friends went through to find the culprit, the resolution to this story arc involves a giant cover up of Sumire's crimes.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/896491299372621824

Naruto is dead. Long live Bort's dad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
It's called the Borutogan.