Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Boruto: "My dad doesn't love me enough, I'm gonna go hang out with Sarada's dad!"

Sarada: "My dad doesn't love me enough, I'm gonna go hang out with Boruto's dad!"

Do I have this right? Because that sounds like two solid plans.

Also,

seiferguy posted:

Sasuke: Redeems himself by saving the world with Naruto. Gets pardoned for his various war crimes by Kakashi, and decides to go into exile to atone for his sins. Also lost an arm in his fight against Naruto, but doesn't opt for a new arm because he doesn't think He takes Sakura along for a trip where they get hitched, and have a kid.

doesn't think what??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I expected bort to have his own special power at some point but ahaha more eyehax and in episode 1, they sure didn't hide that!

It's creepy that many of naruto's classmates found someone to have children with at roughly the same time, seeing as all of naruto's friends' kids are all attending at the same grade level. Bort is so deeply tied to his father's shadow, an entire village coordinated their childbirths so that bort could grow up like his father did. Suddenly, Bort wanting to be with Sasuke makes some sort of sense.

I will admit the final train scene was good. I'll give it a couple more episodes and not because I am here forever I can stop anytime.

Sindai posted:

That opening was so ridiculous I thought it was going to be some kind of parody dream or something.

Yeah me too, I was expecting a sudden cut to him playing pretend with some friends.