Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

tsob posted:

I kind of wish they'd given some of the fights a bit more screen time to be honest. I'd have appreciated a bit more of Shikadai versus Boruto, Shinki versus Mitsuki and especially Shinki versus Cho-Cho. She really got shafted, and I'm still annoyed she couldn't ruffle him in the slightest even when she went all out.

The fight reminded me of Rock Lee vs Gaara in the first Chuunin exams series. Rock Lee didn't make a dent in him, but then Gaara nearly killed him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Yeah the stakes felt less higher during these Chuunin exams. Bort getting humiliated by his dad was great though.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

grieving for Gandalf posted:

no, that's Boruto and Mitsuki

:hai:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
My eye twitches every time I see Mitsuke and not Mitsuki.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Sasuke needs to get over himself and get that extra arm Tsunade made him.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Pyrotoad posted:

Sarada's dub VA is very good imo.

That's Cherami Leigh. She does a lot of dubbing. She's Makoto in Persona 5, and does fantastic in that role.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Hamelekim posted:

Manga is getting really interesting.

I'm not sure if we can discuss that openly because the anime is probably going to go that way eventually.

Is there a manga thread? I personally don't care, this can be a Bort general thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
In one of the anime fillers, Naruto learns from Jiraiya how to do combo moves with summoned frogs, specifically Naruto uses wind jutsu into a frog who squirts water out to create an incredibly pressurized water pistol jutsu. Of course, it was anime only and for one arc.