Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
and nikita is not in your top 15

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

buckets of buckets posted:

lol if Leon: The Professional is not your all time fave movie

My favorite pedophiliac French movie is I Stand Alone it's really good

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Tolkien minority posted:

My favorite pedophiliac French movie is I Stand Alone it's really good

That movie makes me want to blow my brains out.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
augh! i am not maternalizing my animal husbandry! stop putting words in my mouth!!!!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Aging Millenial posted:

are you triggered bitch

Its v problematic

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

WatermelonGun posted:

That movie makes me want to blow my brains out.

I love Gaspar Noe's movies. They're so loving degenerate and well done.

Who even starts a movie with a gay bathhouse fight scene that ends with a couple of guys jerking off while somebody get's their heads caved in by a fire extinguisher and then UP'S the violence later on. A brilliant, twisted motherfucker that's who.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Leon is creepy and bad despite being about a modern assassin with Gary Oldman as the dirty cop villain. this movie really has no business being as bad as it is.

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Mar 30, 2017

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

i like that posted:

In his 30s Luc Besson dated a 15 yr old girl and married her. She was pregnant by him at 16.

That seems extremely predatory. But how come no one cares?

That's disgusting and makes me feel really bad liking León The Professional now. It's such an amazing movie, but man. :mrwhite:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
After looking up Gaspar Noe, he belongs in a nuthouse. The french are messed up.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Tumble posted:

I love Gaspar Noe's movies. They're so loving degenerate and well done.

Who even starts a movie with a gay bathhouse fight scene that ends with a couple of guys jerking off while somebody get's their heads caved in by a fire extinguisher and then UP'S the violence later on. A brilliant, twisted motherfucker that's who.

irreversible is fine but enter the void is one of the worst movies ive ever seen

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

That's disgusting and makes me feel really bad liking León The Professional now. It's such an amazing movie, but man. :mrwhite:

Norman loving Stanfield.

Also, get over yourself you snowflake.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
this movie turned me into the hosed up molester I am today thanks luke

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I remember thinking the fifth element was pretty lovely

That's what everybody said when it first came out, now it's considered a minor classic. Personally I blame the cosplayers.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Unless he directed Good Burger, I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuck

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Bizzaro world. The first thread on here I've seen The Professional dissed. Or at all for that matter. The movie is really loving good.

5th Element gave us Leeloo boobs.

The hell is wrong with you people.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i mean yeah it looks like fifth element with none of the humour creativity and replacing bruce willis with a couple shithead millennials, can't lose really

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

i like that posted:

Pedophilia and rape

Your prez is riding on the same pass. That pissing scene must have been excellent.

A person is only a pedophile if they are primarily sexually attracted to kids.

Just a little something I learned from my recent stay in the OOOOOLD pussy slammer (cat jail) [on probation].

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
Good artists get a pass in my horrible opinion

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!

Philthy posted:

Bizzaro world. The first thread on here I've seen The Professional dissed. Or at all for that matter. The movie is really loving good.

5th Element gave us Leeloo boobs.

The hell is wrong with you people.

leon the professional was really mediocre and the creepiness didn't help and learning what the director originally had planned was the nail in the coffin

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

philthy how do you feel about the boondock saints

:allears:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Leon the Professional and Boondock Saints are on the same level quality wise

Edit: are you loving kidding

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I would like to clarify that the fifth element is a pretty good movie

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Aging Millenial posted:

Stupid social justice warriors in this thread "whaa he hosed a 15 a year old girl." Well guess what, it's biologically NATURAL, just like homosexuality.

From the male perspective a 15 year old girl is often more attractive than a 40 year old woman.

Holy poo poo lol, we got a live one

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

I wanna go on record that ten year old me thought Natalie was the prettiest Girl I've seen to that point :swoon:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
The hooker in the first scene (with the fat man on the phone) of Leon is Luc's underage missus all growed up

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

KomodoWagon posted:

Holy poo poo lol, we got a live one

Aeging Mellineninal is a KNOWN TROLL

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

us vs also us posted:

leon the professional was really mediocre and the creepiness didn't help and learning what the director originally had planned was the nail in the coffin

I watched it for the first time 10 years ago and really picked up on the pedo vibe about 1/3 of the way through. I paused it, and after a trip to wikipedia I felt pretty disgusted and didn't bother finishing it.

Also if you want to heap disgust on another creepy director, check out Larry Clark. It would appear that 90% of his work is about minors having sex.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

ugh, this disgusting pedo stuff is making me sick... click here to see more

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

I will not be checking out Larry Clark thank you

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I remember thinking the fifth element was pretty lovely

youre brain is broken, i'm so so sorry

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ork of Fiction posted:

Aeging Mellineninal is a KNOWN TROLL

I don't know, if he's a troll he's pretty darn convincing, and not very good

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I think we should just lower the age of consent so maybe goons will like something for once

I really enjoyed Interstellar and Prometheus a whole lot can we talk about those lovely movies too instead of pedophilia? Or actually just close the thread and try again in a few weeks. Or maybe let's talk about or liquor problem or any of the other three thread topics we revive every week or so

Ooooh! A Trump thread? Yes please

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Besides me melting down just now, I got reminded of some good movies I need to rewatch from this thread so thanks for that any other pedo movies I can watch tia

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

interwhat posted:

I think we should just lower the age of consent so maybe goons will like something for once

I really enjoyed Interstellar and Prometheus a whole lot can we talk about those lovely movies too instead of pedophilia? Or actually just close the thread and try again in a few weeks. Or maybe let's talk about or liquor problem or any of the other three thread topics we revive every week or so

Ooooh! A Trump thread? Yes please

Maybe you could make a thread about a good filmmaker who isn't a diddler

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
This movie looks good, op. Thanks for sharing, and contibuting to fabulous Something Awful Forums

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

KomodoWagon posted:

Wow, that's gonna be kinda hard if you specify Hollywood only

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

KomodoWagon posted:

Age is just a number bro

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
hey get this

5th element is good

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I just watched Saved! for the first time a few days ago. Got some odd vibes from it that I'm not going to look into further into, but i feel like all around the audience it was geared to would be like ages 16-18.

I think you need to change your thread title now, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
An herbalist once suggested i try to cure my epilepsy with valerian but it just made me grow a Ruby Rod haircut

• Locked thread