Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
get roles in film and television

have a successful career in music or comedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Hate it when I take a girl home and discover she doesn't have a penis.

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Humanity… All of my suffering on this world has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women. It has made me realize just how brutal and twisted humanity is as a species. All I ever wanted was to fit in and live a happy life amongst humanity, but I was cast out and rejected, forced to endure an existence of loneliness insignificance and posting in GBS, all because the females of the human species were incapable of seeing the value in me.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

we get boat we get go posted:

Humanity… All of my suffering on this world has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women. It has made me realize just how brutal and twisted humanity is as a species. All I ever wanted was to fit in and live a happy life amongst humanity, but I was cast out and rejected, forced to endure an existence of loneliness insignificance and posting in GBS, all because the females of the human species were incapable of seeing the value in me.

Yeah people are pretty cool in general

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
This one time this chick was all :words: so I was like :awesome: then she was all :mamacita:. Then we :huh: and she was all :bravo:. Then she was all :words: again and I was like :doh:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Literally being Hitler.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I want to play video games but they're wearing me out from constant round-the-clock sex.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Wikkheiser posted:

I want to play video games but they're wearing me out from constant round-the-clock sex.

:same:

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I hate when I finally open up emotionally to a girl, and really bare my soul and all my dreams and insecurities, and then she leaves and suddenly there's someone out there in the world who knows how truly emotionally broken you are and also the sorry state of your small testicles and that thought is really off-putting.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
I really hate it how women crawl into my ear when i sleep and lay eggs in my head so i always have to see their weird squiggly spawn in the corner of my eyes and have a weird acidic-bitter taste in my mouth all day

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Whew. After even more sex with women I just wanted to come back to the thread and post about it again. God it's horrible.

So as I was...

excuse me... more sex ... now? Oh no! How can this be happening!? I was just starting to post again with my internet friends! How I miss them so! What a terrible fate!

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

It sucks when they turn half your buddies to stone with their petrifying gaze before you slay them with the help of your mirrored shield.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Men, please put the seat down after you are done peeing in the toilet.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
E: ^^^ bullshit, you put the seat and the lid down, so that you don't spray micro droplets of poo poo and piss all round the bathroom when you flush.

As for my original point...

Ruining classic movie franchises by letting that hack Paul Feig write the script.

I'm all like "For the love of god Kristen, you wrote bridesmaids, just do it yourself."

I suppose it's a similar situation to Zack Snyder sitting in the director's chair when there's an actual director standing 10 feet away wearing a bat suit.

jazzyhattrick fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Mar 30, 2017

Moltke
May 13, 2009

Pththya-lyi posted:

Women, please put the seat up after you are done peeing in the toilet.

Moltke fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Mar 30, 2017

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Pththya-lyi posted:

men: just piss in the shower and avoid this bullshit altogether

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
it's actually VERY sexist to put down the toilet seat and / or lid as you are assuming that women are too stupid or lazy to do it themselves you loving sexist PIGS

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I mean, what is with the need for constant, unrelenting, round the clock sex, for or not for the propagation of the species ladies?

AMIRITE guys? :smug:

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jeff Sichoe posted:

it's actually VERY sexist to put down the toilet seat and / or lid as you are assuming that women are too stupid or lazy to do it themselves you loving sexist PIGS

But I already put the seat and lid down so as not to bathe the room in a fine mist of my excrement. Are you saying I should stand there and wait for the flush to finish before lifting the seat and lid and then going to wash my hands. That sounds far too inefficient a usage of the lavatorial facilities for my tastes.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

jazzyhattrick posted:

But I already put the seat and lid down so as not to bathe the room in a fine mist of my excrement. Are you saying I should stand there and wait for the flush to finish before lifting the seat and lid and then going to wash my hands. That sounds far too inefficient a usage of the lavatorial facilities for my tastes.

farts are millions of tiny poos so you are already literally covered in poo particles they are in your lungs and blood so if I were you I wouldn't worry about a little extra poo in your diet

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
in after GBS hates women

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jeff Sichoe posted:

farts are millions of tiny poos so you are already literally covered in poo particles they are in your lungs and blood so if I were you I wouldn't worry about a little extra poo in your diet

But underwear and trousers keep the poo particles released to the outside within safe perameters. The lid performs much the same function. It prevents unnecessarily high levels of aerosolized poo, pee, and let's not forget, spunk from spraying across the room and landing on objects such as your toothbrush.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

I hate how my wife keeps emptying out the fridge to put in all her naked ken dolls.

(she says they're better when they're 'cool')

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Blockade posted:

I hate how my wife keeps emptying out the fridge to put in all her naked ken dolls.

They can never be cool enough, because Ken is gay.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
leaving like 5 seconds on the microwave, leaving food out on the counter and then leaving the house, leaving caps off sharpies (no concept of a felt tip pen drying out)

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Somehow getting those hairbands and bobby pins into every square inch of your carpet and every crevice of every piece of furniture.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm always bummed out when a woman sexually harasses me on the street

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Blockade posted:

Whoa is your wife single? :staredog:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sitting down without looking

naem
May 29, 2011

skeemon posted:

i have interacted with women irl AMA

GREETINGS FELLOW FLESH-HUMAN I TOO AM CORPOREAL

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
The alarm goes off, I let her get up, mess around,she's not being quiet so I'm awake now. Well she's banging about, like I say, heavy handed. I don't know how she does it, it's just doors and stuff, everything's like The Hulk's in the house, just bounding about. Just don't be heavy handed, when, even like, pulling the curtains shut and stuff because it's not her who has to fix it when she's yanking at them and pulling them open. Just pull them like that, I put them on a nice rail, just pull them slowly like that. The problem is, most of the day I'm on my own, right? I'm doing DIY, at home, quite happy. No one's there annoying me. I get my lunch later than everyone else so I don't have to see people.

No but then that's the problem; Suzanne then comes home, she's been sort of with people so she comes in with loads of energy and I'm going just, "Slow down! Stop going on" Then she's breaking stuff and thats the last- she's heavy handed! Heavy handed with all the stuff I've been fixing. She broke the shutters. What else did she break? I did do a good job! The shutters on a window. She's always breaking stuff. The light switch outside, heavy handed. Don't, uh- she forces things, if it doesn't work it doesn't work, It doesn't matter how hard you hit it or how hard you pull it. Just tell me if it doesn't work and I'll sort it. That's what I do these days, I'm like a caretaker to Suzanne's house. I'm wandering around replacing stuff that she's hosed up!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Questioning my decisions in any way, shape, or form.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Questioning my decisions in any way, shape, or form.

Jesus. Just start finding men attractive now.

Otherwise it's a life of disappointment and misery.

And I'll be the first to buy you a drink. :smith:

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

They just keep sucking my dick! I mean, like, here I am, trying to solve Hilbert's eleventh problem, back off bicth!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

ArbitraryC posted:

this but the opposite where they just wanna vent about the same problem over and over again
this poo poo drives me crazy

as for men: taking massive stinky dumps in the shared bathroom like jesus dude, u knew u were gonna nagasaki the toilet fucken walk to one of the other bathrooms in this house containing other bathrooms better yet the gas station

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

this poo poo drives me crazy

as for men: taking massive stinky dumps in the shared bathroom like jesus dude, u knew u were gonna nagasaki the toilet fucken walk to one of the other bathrooms down the hall to the other bathroom or better yet the gas station

Everybody poops. Your user name is evidence enough you understand this.

Smell it and love it.

Learn to love the bomb.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

Everybody poops. Your user name is evidence enough you understand this.

Smell it and love it.

Learn to love the bomb.
I love my own and that is it and I have enough butt decency to use another bathroom when I feel a porcelain pounder coming on

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

I love my own and that is it and I have enough butt decency to use another bathroom when I feel a porcelain pounder coming on

Well la de da Ms. I have at least a three bathroom place for my current man du jour to poop in the basement.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Lucky Guy posted:

They just keep sucking my dick! I mean, like, here I am, trying to solve Hilbert's eleventh problem, back off bicth!

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

Well la de da Ms. I have at least a three bathroom place for my current man du jour to poop in the basement.

2.5 or 3.5 if u count the one in the little guest house but we wont cause thats a lil too far for a shamepoop but yes theres sufficient pots to poo poo in

before we were married I never said anything cause it was his house but now its my house and I dont like having to grab a machete and slash my way through the kudzu of green stink lines just to tinkle

sorry im just venting

• Locked thread