Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

It was his house but now its my house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

when u marry a lady she gets to assume control of everything u own but u still get to stink it up

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
female humans

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

when u marry a lady she gets to assume control of everything u own but u still get to stink it up

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
spurn my advances

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
u know... ur right. u DON'T get to stink it up

thanks vendagoat uve been real helpful, I have a butthole to weld shut now

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

u know... ur right. u DON'T get to stink it up

thanks vendagoat uve been real helpful, I have a butthole to weld shut now

Enjoy.

As long as it's not my ballsack you are using as a speedbag.

Imgurs a loving bitch right now, so excuse the lack of a gif.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

whoflungpoop posted:

Holding the opinion that marriage lets women assume total control of a household is something women do that annoys me.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Bed water

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

When they blowjob me to death. C'mon gals, I've got poo poo to do.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when they shut u down when ur being spastic

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

When their hand fan doesn't completely cover their mouths as they chew their tobacco.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when i already have hayfever and she gets into a defensive position and uses her hind legs to shed her abdominal bristles anyway

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*Bursts into thread, short of breath*

Sex with me!

*gasps*

She does too much sex stuff to my penis.

Did anybody say that yet? Nah It's a pretty original idea and it's only page 4 I reckon I'm good.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
When they want an hour of foreplay but complain about you taking too long after 15 minutes of sex

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
Using pet names when you're a stranger.
I'm not Darlin' bitch

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Gloryhold It! posted:

I'm not Darlin' bitch

Things southerners do that annoy you.txt

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Gloryhold It! posted:

I'm not Darlin' bitch

I like this one

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

When they go "oh, your penis is so big and beautiful!" Like, I knooooow, could you stop objectifying me, loving matriarchs

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it annoys me when women list a bunch of easily fixed problems but they don't want any help or input they just want to bitch about them instead

which would be fine except after you are done venting fix the problem but nah lol

SBJ posted:

When they want an hour of foreplay but complain about you taking too long after 15 minutes of sex

this too

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
That better be because her legs are jelly mate

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
Not finding me attractive despite my obesity and literally looking like a fat Droopy that doesnt talk to anyone.
Didnt care enough to look if anyone posted the same thing. Don't care about much tbh.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
you want to be a good feminist and advocate that more women should be put in command of starflight ships, and as soon as they put one in command she gets the loving ship lost in the god drat delta quadrant 70,000 light years from earth.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Gloryhold It! posted:

I'm not Darlin' bitch

i like this one its the sole bit of affection i receive in my entire god forsaken garbage life

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
not much tbh

women are okay in my book

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Seeing women take selfies is the lamest thing on this Earth. It's not just the idea of selfies, it's when they sit there for 10 minutes trying to perfectly tousel their hair or get some ridiculously impossible angle and the whole thing turns into a production.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
I hate how dudes just have to hold the door for me. Every time I go to lunch a flock of men run ahead of me to let me in. And like every other day one idiot falls down and the rest of them trip over his body and they end up clogging the door. And the pressure and heat causes them to fuse together into one writhing mass of flesh and mild condescension.
Then I have to walk all the way around the place, in heels, and I gotta watch out for the idiot cashier who doesn't watch where the hose is dragging.
Thanks guys!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Gloryhold It! posted:

I'm not Darlin' bitch

Calm down there, Chief.

edit: Sorry for assuming were a guy, Princess.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Gloryhold It! posted:

I hate how dudes just have to hold the door for me. Every time I go to lunch a flock of men run ahead of me to let me in. And like every other day one idiot falls down and the rest of them trip over his body and they end up clogging the door. And the pressure and heat causes them to fuse together into one writhing mass of flesh and mild condescension.
Then I have to walk all the way around the place, in heels, and I gotta watch out for the idiot cashier who doesn't watch where the hose is dragging.
Thanks guys!

im so confused

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

i hate when women post their gripes in the wrong gendered thread

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
As a Californian I open doors for all genders and ages and I hardly ever trip

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

i like that posted:

Ladies, feel free to mention the things that men do that annoy you, as well.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I can see how someone opening a door for you would be weird if you lived in a savage and uncivilized land like new york though

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Psycho Society posted:

I can see how someone opening a door for you would be weird if you lived in a savage and uncivilized somewhat sane land like new york though

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I hold doors for people because I'm not a dick!

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

i hold doors for everyone also

thing that women do that annoys me: assumes men are only holding the door as some kind of arcane spell to seduce them

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

thing that women do that annoys me: assumes men are only holding the door as some kind of arcane spell to seduce them

Holding doors for the elderly is the best because they smile and call you a gentleman who the world needs more of instead of glaring at you like you're a sexist door monster

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

Yeah, it's a shadow spell. That's real 101 poo poo right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
For real though, there's a difference between holding the door for someone behind you and stopping in the middle of the doorway, forcing me to stop short, walking out of the doorway, and holding the door while making a sweeping gesture and smile like you just took the biggest poo poo in the world and want to show me. Which literally happened.
The first is cool. The second makes me want to put you to sleep, and then murder you in your sleep.

• Locked thread