Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
When they look at me and like wow I go to myself why is she, WHY is she looking at me like that

Crazy

it annoys me so much that I look away and then she looks disappointed and yearning and once again I mutter to myself dude (that's what I call myself at times like that bwa ha ha ha huh) put a sock in it and then she rolls over on her side and I stare at the ceiling

then I tentatively reach over but it's a no go so I kill myself and in the morning she's gone with nothing left behind but a dirty sock and I don't want that thing anywhere near my unit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread