Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
Using pet names when you're a stranger.
I'm not Darlin' bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
I hate how dudes just have to hold the door for me. Every time I go to lunch a flock of men run ahead of me to let me in. And like every other day one idiot falls down and the rest of them trip over his body and they end up clogging the door. And the pressure and heat causes them to fuse together into one writhing mass of flesh and mild condescension.
Then I have to walk all the way around the place, in heels, and I gotta watch out for the idiot cashier who doesn't watch where the hose is dragging.
Thanks guys!

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

i like that posted:

Ladies, feel free to mention the things that men do that annoy you, as well.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Psycho Society posted:

I can see how someone opening a door for you would be weird if you lived in a savage and uncivilized somewhat sane land like new york though

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

i hold doors for everyone also

thing that women do that annoys me: assumes men are only holding the door as some kind of arcane spell to seduce them

Yeah, it's a shadow spell. That's real 101 poo poo right there.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
For real though, there's a difference between holding the door for someone behind you and stopping in the middle of the doorway, forcing me to stop short, walking out of the doorway, and holding the door while making a sweeping gesture and smile like you just took the biggest poo poo in the world and want to show me. Which literally happened.
The first is cool. The second makes me want to put you to sleep, and then murder you in your sleep.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Lazer Monkey posted:

Dunno what to tell you, the number of times I've gotten laid because of me holding the door rival the number of stars in the sky...

I take it you have a lot of light pollution in your area

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
When they don't come home for 20 goddamn years and they give you some poo poo about getting held up by monsters

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

uber_stoat posted:

does this really happen often enough to you that it would be notable? my condolences if so.

That was the worst one, but poo poo like that happens all the drat time here

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
Approaching the glowing thing we were told to pick up while I'm calling it in. Blowing it up and giving me visions of the apocolypse

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
I hate when women hit me with their cars

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
I mean I was asking for it walking in a crosswalk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
I must have been worth like 15 points!

• Locked thread