Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
uhhh you would have to talk to women for them to annoy you OP heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
You in the literal sense. You should call your mom more often

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
"i don't love you anymore"

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

*Already has new boyfriend lined up*

You bet I did

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Applewhite posted:

Definitely periods, I am so sick of my grammar nazi wife telling me "that's a run on sentence, you need a period there," and it's like a text message or something, text messages don't need to follow the rules of normal grammar, don't you guys agree, I know you all have to put up with women and their obsession with separating statements by periods

Heck if anything girls I know need MORE periods

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Gloryhold It! posted:

Using pet names when you're a stranger.
I'm not Darlin' bitch

Things southerners do that annoy you.txt

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
That better be because her legs are jelly mate

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
As a Californian I open doors for all genders and ages and I hardly ever trip

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I can see how someone opening a door for you would be weird if you lived in a savage and uncivilized land like new york though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

i hold doors for everyone also

thing that women do that annoys me: assumes men are only holding the door as some kind of arcane spell to seduce them

Holding doors for the elderly is the best because they smile and call you a gentleman who the world needs more of instead of glaring at you like you're a sexist door monster

• Locked thread