Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
be emotionally unavailable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
it's actually VERY sexist to put down the toilet seat and / or lid as you are assuming that women are too stupid or lazy to do it themselves you loving sexist PIGS

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib

jazzyhattrick posted:

But I already put the seat and lid down so as not to bathe the room in a fine mist of my excrement. Are you saying I should stand there and wait for the flush to finish before lifting the seat and lid and then going to wash my hands. That sounds far too inefficient a usage of the lavatorial facilities for my tastes.

farts are millions of tiny poos so you are already literally covered in poo particles they are in your lungs and blood so if I were you I wouldn't worry about a little extra poo in your diet

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
get a higher score in BF1 because they spend all loving day throwing down medic packs and getting 5 kills 6 deaths but over 200 heals wth those some good points

• Locked thread