Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

ArbitraryC posted:

this but the opposite where they just wanna vent about the same problem over and over again
this poo poo drives me crazy

as for men: taking massive stinky dumps in the shared bathroom like jesus dude, u knew u were gonna nagasaki the toilet fucken walk to one of the other bathrooms in this house containing other bathrooms better yet the gas station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

Everybody poops. Your user name is evidence enough you understand this.

Smell it and love it.

Learn to love the bomb.
I love my own and that is it and I have enough butt decency to use another bathroom when I feel a porcelain pounder coming on

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

Well la de da Ms. I have at least a three bathroom place for my current man du jour to poop in the basement.

2.5 or 3.5 if u count the one in the little guest house but we wont cause thats a lil too far for a shamepoop but yes theres sufficient pots to poo poo in

before we were married I never said anything cause it was his house but now its my house and I dont like having to grab a machete and slash my way through the kudzu of green stink lines just to tinkle

sorry im just venting

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

when u marry a lady she gets to assume control of everything u own but u still get to stink it up

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

u know... ur right. u DON'T get to stink it up

thanks vendagoat uve been real helpful, I have a butthole to weld shut now

• Locked thread