Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
leaving like 5 seconds on the microwave, leaving food out on the counter and then leaving the house, leaving caps off sharpies (no concept of a felt tip pen drying out)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
The alarm goes off, I let her get up, mess around,she's not being quiet so I'm awake now. Well she's banging about, like I say, heavy handed. I don't know how she does it, it's just doors and stuff, everything's like The Hulk's in the house, just bounding about. Just don't be heavy handed, when, even like, pulling the curtains shut and stuff because it's not her who has to fix it when she's yanking at them and pulling them open. Just pull them like that, I put them on a nice rail, just pull them slowly like that. The problem is, most of the day I'm on my own, right? I'm doing DIY, at home, quite happy. No one's there annoying me. I get my lunch later than everyone else so I don't have to see people.

No but then that's the problem; Suzanne then comes home, she's been sort of with people so she comes in with loads of energy and I'm going just, "Slow down! Stop going on" Then she's breaking stuff and thats the last- she's heavy handed! Heavy handed with all the stuff I've been fixing. She broke the shutters. What else did she break? I did do a good job! The shutters on a window. She's always breaking stuff. The light switch outside, heavy handed. Don't, uh- she forces things, if it doesn't work it doesn't work, It doesn't matter how hard you hit it or how hard you pull it. Just tell me if it doesn't work and I'll sort it. That's what I do these days, I'm like a caretaker to Suzanne's house. I'm wandering around replacing stuff that she's hosed up!

• Locked thread