Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Can't open a pickled egg jar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Tries to ram her ovipositor down my throat and then tells me she's not an alien.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I mean, what is with the need for constant, unrelenting, round the clock sex, for or not for the propagation of the species ladies?

AMIRITE guys? :smug:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Questioning my decisions in any way, shape, or form.

Jesus. Just start finding men attractive now.

Otherwise it's a life of disappointment and misery.

And I'll be the first to buy you a drink. :smith:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

this poo poo drives me crazy

as for men: taking massive stinky dumps in the shared bathroom like jesus dude, u knew u were gonna nagasaki the toilet fucken walk to one of the other bathrooms down the hall to the other bathroom or better yet the gas station

Everybody poops. Your user name is evidence enough you understand this.

Smell it and love it.

Learn to love the bomb.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

I love my own and that is it and I have enough butt decency to use another bathroom when I feel a porcelain pounder coming on

Well la de da Ms. I have at least a three bathroom place for my current man du jour to poop in the basement.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

It was his house but now its my house.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

when u marry a lady she gets to assume control of everything u own but u still get to stink it up

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

u know... ur right. u DON'T get to stink it up

thanks vendagoat uve been real helpful, I have a butthole to weld shut now

Enjoy.

As long as it's not my ballsack you are using as a speedbag.

Imgurs a loving bitch right now, so excuse the lack of a gif.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ArbitraryC posted:

When you're just chatting with a stranger and they wedge in an obviously forced reference to their boyfriend like they assume you were trying to make a pass at them. Bitch you asked me for help with the bus schedule I'm only talking to you right now out of politeness.

It's like the girl equivalent of dudes in relationship that think every barista and waitress want a piece of them.

The best is not acknowledging that they dropped that little hint and just continuing on with the conversation. There is always a little tell that they are just mildly upset that you weren't.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gloryhold It! posted:

I hate when women hit me with their cars

You probably did something to deserve it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gloryhold It! posted:

I mean I was asking for it walking in a crosswalk.

I bet you were jaywalking.

Women hate jaywalkers.

• Locked thread