Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice
You would think a game that allows you to conjure worldwide storms, turn armies to mist, or rain frogs across a large region would have more options to make the land/water transition less significant.

Gath/Himnon need a national spell, Part the Waters, that turns the battlefield into dry land for 1 battle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice
Water cap circles don't pull resources from land provinces?

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

College Slice
Can the magic fountain pretenders be taken for UW nations. You would imagine half-shark dudes would go wild for a blood fountain.

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

College Slice
Other than pure UW combat, is there anything UW nations do better than land nations?

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

College Slice

TGG posted:

MA R'lyeh has some very very solid summons from their voidgate, along the lines of Agartha summons in power. They are however random and pseudo-uncontrollable so It's a crapshoot to it even being a thing. R'lyeh does have a solid astral setup and while they will not be throwing horrors around they will definitely be a threat for Big Water/Astral globals and likely a reliable caster of dispel. .

There's a fair amount of irony that Lovecraft Mythos: the Nation has a harder time working into Blood Magic and summoning horrors than most other nations.

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

College Slice
Precision 15 and 4 mind blasts. Wow.

Is that a national hero, I assume?

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

College Slice

Ramc posted:

These Kelp Fortresses are your white whale.

From Poseidon's heart I search for thee?

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

College Slice

Donkringel posted:

How did he do that? D6 good research pretender high magic scales?

Some other nations helped pay the costs as well, if I recall correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

College Slice

The Parking Lot is Full. That comic was hosed.

• Locked thread