Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015
Yes, another Dom 4 game maybe I'll learn more about this game and not continue sucking against the AI....hahaha no, no I won't. Still Dom 4 LPs are always fun to read so looking forward to more updates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015

Tagichatn posted:

As Gridlocked said, they can spawn underwater but this map has no UW thrones. Bad news for us, it would've been nice to have an easy throne!

Also here is the map:

Oceania in light green, Atlantis in light blue and Pelagia in pink. If you're thinking Pelagia is in a bad position, you're right! There's basically nothing that can save Pelagia at this point. My economy is so overpowering he can't fight me on his own and I have NAP with Atlantis. No land nation is going to give a poo poo about helping an UW nation so yeah, Pelagia is done for. Atlantis is probably aware of this and should be preparing for a war with me.

You must stop Atlantis from expanding purely so their territory remains in the shape of a fish.

• Locked thread