Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So goons there's this college class I'm in even though I'm old because I spent several years being sick in the head and there's this girl I sit next to and I think she isn't afraid of me at all. We have pleasant conversation about stuff and after I say something like "I hope you enjoy that weekend trip you mentioned," she'll say something like "Oh, thanks," and then smile at me when I glance at her from across the room right before I leave. This all seems very positive and it needs to stop. Another female that spoke to me in another class came to regret it within the hour, as God intended. I know I haven't lost my touch. This must be an unusually resilient case, and requires the, so to speak, "big guns." Advise me on my options, and tell me if what I've brainstormed so far has merit:

1. Talk about the time a girl had me banned from her workplace because I went there every day she worked hoping to bother her. I'm not sure how I would broach this one.
2. She's mentioned that she owns a dog. I could ask about it, then bring up my own violent, disagreeable dog that has to be muzzled and drugged to go to the vet and slip in the fact that I haven't had visitors to my house in 7 years.
3. "Accidentally" show her a My Little Pony background on my phone while attempting to show her a photo of my dog. Is there anything worse than ponies now? I haven't kept up. I know I could always go for anime but I don't know if the young'uns are learning why anime should worry them anymore.
4. She was excited to hear about Trump getting into hot(ter) water over some FBI Russia thing and I am a racist. Should I just say I am a racist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.
a girl has no name

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Self-sabatage is a helluva drug

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
say you are two racists

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

So goons there's this college class I'm in even though I'm old

FYI this is no barrier to getting laid in college and can actually improve your odds if you aren't a weird goon

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Wear a full pony suit to class and while you are at it get a face tattoo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ElectricSheep posted:

FYI this is no barrier to getting laid in college and can actually improve your odds if you aren't a weird goon

being an older person in college trying to get laid by the other students makes you a weird goon

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

being an older person in college trying to get laid by the other students makes you a weird goon

A lot of them will have daddy issues though, which is only amplified by copious alcohol use.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
make her read this thread ftw

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
the reason she is so comfortable around you is because she sees you as a father surrogate and does not even remotely in any way think of you as a sexual being. sorry.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
wait wait wait i didnt actually read the thread before. i applaud your commitment to self-sabotage, keep up the good work and remember that the sweet release of death is inevitable

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Ask her her forums name.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

its really simple op but stop showering and grooming entirely until you are a walkin fount of filth anf everyone in your immediate area will recoil @ ur presence in disgust this is rookie poo poo cmon now

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tolkien minority posted:

its really simple op but stop showering and grooming entirely until you are a walkin fount of filth anf everyone in your immediate area will recoil @ ur presence in disgust this is rookie poo poo cmon now

Women do love a something they can "fix".

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I hear if you bag a lady you never have to gently caress your hand again.

Unless you're a sick freak who wants to.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tolkien minority posted:

that makes sleeping uncomfortab;e though and i like to sleep most comfortably

i like to wear earplugs so my tinnitus can lull me off to dreamland while i hold my pillow tight and kiss it and whisper "Nick Wilde from the movie Zootopia, I'm so glad you married me, Judy Hopps, the rabbit that is also from the movie Zootopia."

in this story i am the rabbit

Would this story about the rabbit also work? I dont know how that would come up, though. It has to seem natural, like im just creepy and/or gross by accident. I mean I could always just like stand too close to her and pick my nose but i have more respect for the craft than that

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
just be raelly angry randomly

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Tell her she has your mother's feet.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

phasmid posted:

Tell her she has your mother's feet.

This seems like it would just be a turn off, and not something that would give her cause to warn others not to be alone with me

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
just dont wear deoderant

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

thathonkey posted:

haha yeah what kind of weirdo would wanna gently caress a college chick, just fuckin crazy man haha

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ElectricSheep posted:

He's 63 for christs sake.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

scrubs season six posted:

He's 63 for christs sake.

Are they both Happy?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
Next time you sit down in class, wait for the lecture to start, then pull your dick and balls out

Wait until she notices, but act casual

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Ask her about her favorite RPG and then explain to her what them role playing games are.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

poo poo in your pants

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
if shes a fat girl start complimenting her skin and start trying to take her measurements

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

tell her all about the forums and show her your bad posts (all of them)

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer
Tell her you prefer the prequels over the original trilogy... wait, how young is she?

:siren: ABORT ABORT ABORT :siren:

Praxis Prion
Apr 11, 2002

The sky is a landfill.
Pillbug
Add "m'lady" to the end of every sentence you say to her. Always bring up your opinions on chivalry. Hold doors open when shes around you just in case she might walk through it later. Frequently tip your hat at her even if you're not wearing a hat.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Lmbo

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Just stop attending class, idiot!!

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

ask her what she thinks about doobie's doghouse. if she doesn't understand what you're talking about then cut off any future communication with her

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Rub your hands together like a fly and then fart. A lot.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
tell her all about the Something Awful forums. just everything you know about it off the top of your head

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

ElectricSheep posted:

The man speaks the truth, I've been working at a large university for 17 years now and it's a lot easier to get laid being older. You don't have to put on an act because you're not really competing with anyone, just wait for the girl that likes older guys to come over and talk to you.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
OP what is the appeal of having a vicious dog and no visitors, having a dog that can't behave around people seems like the lamest lifestyle feature imo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
introduce her to your wacky uncle bill cosby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

OP do everything in your power to sabotage yourself

• Locked thread