Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So goons there's this college class I'm in even though I'm old because I spent several years being sick in the head and there's this girl I sit next to and I think she isn't afraid of me at all. We have pleasant conversation about stuff and after I say something like "I hope you enjoy that weekend trip you mentioned," she'll say something like "Oh, thanks," and then smile at me when I glance at her from across the room right before I leave. This all seems very positive and it needs to stop. Another female that spoke to me in another class came to regret it within the hour, as God intended. I know I haven't lost my touch. This must be an unusually resilient case, and requires the, so to speak, "big guns." Advise me on my options, and tell me if what I've brainstormed so far has merit:

1. Talk about the time a girl had me banned from her workplace because I went there every day she worked hoping to bother her. I'm not sure how I would broach this one.
2. She's mentioned that she owns a dog. I could ask about it, then bring up my own violent, disagreeable dog that has to be muzzled and drugged to go to the vet and slip in the fact that I haven't had visitors to my house in 7 years.
3. "Accidentally" show her a My Little Pony background on my phone while attempting to show her a photo of my dog. Is there anything worse than ponies now? I haven't kept up. I know I could always go for anime but I don't know if the young'uns are learning why anime should worry them anymore.
4. She was excited to hear about Trump getting into hot(ter) water over some FBI Russia thing and I am a racist. Should I just say I am a racist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tolkien minority posted:

its really simple op but stop showering and grooming entirely until you are a walkin fount of filth anf everyone in your immediate area will recoil @ ur presence in disgust this is rookie poo poo cmon now

that makes sleeping uncomfortab;e though and i like to sleep most comfortably

i like to wear earplugs so my tinnitus can lull me off to dreamland while i hold my pillow tight and kiss it and whisper "Nick Wilde from the movie Zootopia, I'm so glad you married me, Judy Hopps, the rabbit that is also from the movie Zootopia."

in this story i am the rabbit

Would this story about the rabbit also work? I dont know how that would come up, though. It has to seem natural, like im just creepy and/or gross by accident. I mean I could always just like stand too close to her and pick my nose but i have more respect for the craft than that

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

phasmid posted:

Tell her she has your mother's feet.

This seems like it would just be a turn off, and not something that would give her cause to warn others not to be alone with me

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

OP what is the appeal of having a vicious dog and no visitors, having a dog that can't behave around people seems like the lamest lifestyle feature imo

all the beware of dog signs keep packages on my porch very safe

also there havent been any potential visitors to repel so it's been pretty innocuous

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Steak posted:

Just hit on her. Since you're a goon it should all work itself out in the end.

See that's exactly what I'm worried about. She should be choosing to sit further away each day. She isn't.

And a major point of this is to not go to prison. Being creepy doesn't accomplish anything in prison. Having my daily driver modus operandi castrated like that is something I plan to avoid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You see, I shouldn't have to resort to something absurd or scatological to return things to normal. I should be able to play this straight. Being myself should be worrying and repulsive enough on its own, but in this case it's just not landing. I've told her that I'm mentally ill and repeatedly had ECT treatments for it when she just asked why I'd been gone for a few days. If that's not weird oversharing then I don't know what is. That was all weeks ago and it doesn't seem to have done a thing.

I also haven't had a haircut all year. How is that not a swelling red flag?

• Locked thread