Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

GonSmithe posted:

Hard to verify because his account is locked, but a bunch of news sites have been running it as confirmed.

"At least my mom refused to ever let me go to NASCAR."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Ransone would be some really inspired casting.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/_CineAddiction/status/1011299594670624768

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
Oh man, Adult Henry Bowers. I wasn't sure they were going to do that considering how hard he ate poo poo in the well.

Eshettar
May 9, 2013

*whispers*

yospos, bithc
From what I hear, Jessica Chastain has been cast as the adult Beverly. There IS a photo but I'm incompetent and cannot figure out how to imbed an Instagram page into my post. While I hang my head in shame, here's a link to make up for it.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/stephen-kings-it-chapter-2-starts-shooting-first-i/1100-6460080/

Eshettar fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Jul 1, 2018

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Eshettar posted:

From what I hear, Jessica Chastain has been cast as the adult Beverly. There IS a photo but I'm incompetent and cannot figure out how to imbed an Instagram page into my post. While I hang my head in shame, here's a link to make up for it.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/stephen-kings-it-chapter-2-starts-shooting-first-i/1100-6460080/

We’ve known the full cast of the losers club for a while now, Chastain was the first one cast.

http://ew.com/movies/it-chapter-two-adult-actors-cast

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

GonSmithe posted:

We’ve known the full cast of the losers club for a while now, Chastain was the first one cast.

http://ew.com/movies/it-chapter-two-adult-actors-cast

They went full blown hot dude for Ben. Er uhh I mean I like chicks ur gay.

Almost Blue
Apr 18, 2018
I'm kinda disappointed they didn't go with Dane DeHaan for Bill because the kid looks so much like him, but James McAvoy is still pretty great.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Given it’s modern hollywood did we not expect everyone to be drop-dead sexy?

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Almost Blue posted:

I'm kinda disappointed they didn't go with Dane DeHaan for Bill because the kid looks so much like him, but James McAvoy is still pretty great.

You gotta assume they want Bill to seem likeable.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Almost Blue posted:

Also that he's barely past 30, but still looks like a teen

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/ITMovieOfficial/status/1013814304812994561

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Losers: known for being sexy and wearing the same outfit as everyone else

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
They are really trying to start a hype train for this second movie.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Will this 'part 2' feature the fabled 'clussy' I've been hearing so much about lately?

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Tenzarin posted:

Well, I mean, the first one was a gigantic hit.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Shoulda had Skarsgard hiding under the table cloth

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

Oh man, Adult Henry Bowers. I wasn't sure they were going to do that considering how hard he ate poo poo in the well.

Wait what. I guess they're going to retcon that he's from loving Krypton or something, a Stretch Armstrong doll would have been killed by that.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

JonathonSpectre posted:

Wait what. I guess they're going to retcon that he's from loving Krypton or something, a Stretch Armstrong doll would have been killed by that.

Just a guess but I assume they'll state he broke his arms and/or legs in the well, probably gave himself a massive concussion, and then the police found him there along with the remains of the Pennywise victims, thus leading him to taking the fall for it all.

Or they'll just ignore his fall entirely.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

JonathonSpectre posted:

As someone who grew up in the midwest during the 80's, never underestimate the resiliency of a white trash power mullet.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

JonathonSpectre posted:

Maybe he'll be in a coma and then just get up and go when Pennywise calls. Like the Bride in Kill Bill except with 25 years of mullet growth.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

FreudianSlippers posted:

Maybe he'll be in a coma and then just get up and go when Pennywise calls. Like the Bride in Kill Bill except with 25 years of mullet growth.

This except when he comes too, he writes an autobiography that gets lauded and many rewards, against everyone's expectations.

The Mullitzer Surprise.

Edit: gently caress, that was just bad. I'm sorry.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
That was a joke worthy of Stephen King.

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010

Tenzarin posted:

There are less favorable trains they could start involving the IT movie.

(drat low-hanging fruit, why must you tempt me so?)

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
FYI this is on HBO Go right now for anyone who's interested.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/jes_chastain/status/1019622046332944385

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

The little girl side looks like a Norman Rockwell painting.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

every piece of that looks like it was taken from something else and photoshopped together

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

weekly font posted:

every piece of that looks like it was taken from something else and photoshopped together

lol yeah, even the chairs are the same element, just flipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
What the gently caress is wrong with Chastain's hands there :gonk:

• Locked thread