Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jummy
Jun 14, 2007

Oh, my love, my darling.

Basebf555 posted:

I wonder how many times that scene will come up in this thread between now and the release of the movie.

I said this in another thread, but the scene serves a very simple purpose in the book, so its no problem to just swap it out with something else that accomplishes the same thing. Of course, the ease of doing that only makes you wonder even more why King put it in the book in the first place but hey the dude was rarely sober so who knows what was going on in his head.

What I've never understood is that there's "that scene" but don't they either right before or right after slice their palms to become blood brothers/sister? It seems like that fills the same purpose which like you said makes it even more ridiculous why the other part is even in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jummy
Jun 14, 2007

Oh, my love, my darling.

Panfilo posted:

Why did IT just rip off Georgie's arm? Did he fill up on breadsticks or something?

An adult runs up in the middle of it.

• Locked thread