Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Paddy O'stereotype, excuse me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

I hope they high-five in the air, personally.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

only if they freeze frame and then roll the credits/Christopher Cross song

I felt that was implied, but yes. Is this film set in the 80s? Get some Judas Priest in there, Parental Guidance would suit me even if Turbo hadn't come out yet.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Lloyd Kaufman's IT

Complete with Kabukiman car flip.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Oh man, those French covers. I've seen those before, and totally forgotten until now. But how? How could I forget them?

Unless...

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Cujojo's Bizarre Adventure: Rabid Tendancy

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

the popular kids posted:

Apparently the cover fell off at some point. The whole thing is taped together and swollen from water damage. Gonna get into it tonight I think :)

Does it float? I feel like it probably won't.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Pennywise totally thought he was getting a value meal when Georgie mentions his brother, that's pretty great. The guy playing Pennywise, what else has he been in?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

weekly font posted:

Stellan Skarsgard's testicles.

I won't kinkshame, it's cool.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

IT 2: Space Clown Boogaloo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Look Who's IT 2

• Locked thread