Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

A couple of things I liked.

When the kid with asthma goes to the store to pick up the medication, the girl who tells him the truth has Easter egg earrings.

At the end, when they all cut their hands, Ben is the boy who winces least, since he's been cut up the most throughout the film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

Why, for example, do you believe fear is 'dangerous'?

He didn't say fear was dangerous, he said that Pennywise was dangerous when the kids feared him. It's very different.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

Maybe he'll be in a coma and then just get up and go when Pennywise calls. Like the Bride in Kill Bill except with 25 years of mullet growth.

This except when he comes too, he writes an autobiography that gets lauded and many rewards, against everyone's expectations.

The Mullitzer Surprise.

Edit: gently caress, that was just bad. I'm sorry.

• Locked thread