Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

I'm blanking on the ending of Altered States. It's his ex-wife joining him or whatever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Is there anywhere I can hear a sample of Steven Weber as Pennywise? I don't want to get the entire audiobook for it.

Yeah I'm curious about this too.

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

Leavemywife posted:

How could an e-book be worse than the regular book?

Here's a screencap I just took from my desktop kindle. I don't know but I think it could've turned out a little better.

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

CelticPredator posted:

Oh my god this is like something I'd watch in High School on a day when the teacher didn't want to do poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUYM0J5fS9s

*gets pushed over* oh gently caress guys run!!!

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

CelticPredator posted:

Halloween 3 is a classic.

It is straight garbage.

Wow dude make up your mind

• Locked thread