Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Maybe some bad art direction too...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Excuse me I think you meant to post this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fco7V-H9Zuo

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Not having read the book, can someone spell out concrete reasons why they don't want to see the kid/adult stories split into two movies? I'm a person who usually gets annoyed with framing devices in film because often they dampen the sense of immediate urgency.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Nroo posted:

I've been watching a bunch of South Korean films lately so "tonal whiplash" has been extremely my poo poo.

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

hell yeah, which ones?

Nroo posted:

The Handmaiden* (prob the first movie I was surprised to learn was shot on digital)
The Wailing
The President's Last Bang
The Age of Shadows
New World*
A Tale of Two Sisters
I Saw the Devil
Train to Busan
Oki's Movie
Barking Dog's Never Bite

All were very-good to great.

*Same DoP as It.

Several pages ago, but may I recommend Okja