Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!

Ensign_Ricky posted:

But that whole thing with Ben in the TV movie is weird because he's not adopted in the book, it's like the director put that in there just to take a swipe at organized Christianity.

Pretty sure he's not adopted in that movie either. I think it was actually something from the books. Ben is from a single parent family and poor enough to live in the same area as Bev. And the reason he didnt know anyone was because he and his mom had just moved there to live with relatives after losing their own home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!
Anyone know of a mirror for that latest scene? The linked tumblr just comes up as not found for me, so presumably got pulled.

• Locked thread