Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
I checked the US State Dept website but am not clear on the answer: can it be any *faster* to get a US Passport Card or is it only cheaper, and if we want fast we need a full passport but Expedited?

Some schedules shifted and it looks like my cousin might come visit me in Montreal from the US, and it's actually easier for him to be driven across the border and then fly from Vancouver, so for a land-crossing a Passport Card should work. But we want it in like 3-4 weeks though, so should we go Card (expedited not an option?) or full Passport (with expedited)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread