Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
Have you tried Chaturbate, OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

literally this big posted:

Mr. Montana, I have noticed that in this thread and elsewhere you have this nasty habit of being openly hostile towards people that have done nothing to you, and engaging in this weird self-righteous behavior. The worst part of it is that the 'advice' you just gave the OP is complete bunk (not to mention unrelated to the topic at hand, and with a personal insult thrown in to boot). Please stop.

Reading that link makes me like and agree with Mr. Montana. He's mostly right and people don't want to hear it.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

he's a good example of how being a massive rear end in a top hat can make someone stupid to boot

Say noted Something Awful dot com poster Jeb Bush 2012.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Tony Montana posted:

This is the poo poo that lost you the election.

Nobody actually gives a poo poo about your little society of outrage.

Except that they sadly do on Something Awful Dot Com.

• Locked thread